Sunday, November 20, 2005

Couple of days ago, I was looking for the home page of a hotel in Paris I was going to stay for a week. So I typed in the name into Google and Yahoo and came across various Web sites that mentioned the name of the hotel but couldn’t fine the homepage.

That’s when I tried clusty. I first came across this search engine about four months ago after one of the leading magazine votes is as one of the best new Web technology.

The search engine is quite new but very powerful and uses the clustering technology to sort results. I like the clustering bit and have been using it as my second main search engine for the past two days. Google still accounts for 40% or more of my search queries followed by clusty with about 40 and the rest is Yahoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home